Who gets to decide where the boundary lies between national security concerns, and an individual's right to privacy? Are the right guidelines in place for policing's increasing use of technology and data? These were some of the issues discussed at this week's lecture hosted by RUSI.
Related content and links
About this blog
The CDEI uses its blog to share regular updates about its work. It has published articles on a range of issues relating to the use of data and AI.
- Monitoring how public attitudes towards data and AI vary over time
- Addressing barriers to responsible innovation
- Enabling trustworthy innovation by assuring AI systems
- Helping recruiters to innovate responsibly with data-driven tools
- Continuing to improve Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) at the Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation (CDEI)
- Monitoring how public attitudes towards data and AI vary over time March 30, 2022
- Addressing barriers to responsible innovation December 17, 2021
- Enabling trustworthy innovation by assuring AI systems December 8, 2021