Advances in technical innovation should be something that everyone can look forward to. Or, at a minimum, not be something that causes active worry. Whilst innovation is to be encouraged, innovation alone is not good enough. It needs to be ethical innovation, or none at all.
Related content and links
About this blog
The CDEI uses its blog to share regular updates about its work. It has published articles on a range of issues relating to the use of data and AI.
- Monitoring how public attitudes towards data and AI vary over time
- Addressing barriers to responsible innovation
- Enabling trustworthy innovation by assuring AI systems
- Helping recruiters to innovate responsibly with data-driven tools
- Continuing to improve Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) at the Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation (CDEI)
- Monitoring how public attitudes towards data and AI vary over time March 30, 2022
- Addressing barriers to responsible innovation December 17, 2021
- Enabling trustworthy innovation by assuring AI systems December 8, 2021