The number of brand new use-cases that we are seeing each month has seen a downturn since we began compiling the COVID-19 repository, although we are continuing to find further examples of the existing entries that we have been tracking, indicating that existing use-cases are being adopted more widely.
Related content and links
About this blog
The CDEI uses its blog to share regular updates about its work. It has published articles on a range of issues relating to the use of data and AI.
- Monitoring how public attitudes towards data and AI vary over time
- Addressing barriers to responsible innovation
- Enabling trustworthy innovation by assuring AI systems
- Helping recruiters to innovate responsibly with data-driven tools
- Continuing to improve Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) at the Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation (CDEI)
- Monitoring how public attitudes towards data and AI vary over time March 30, 2022
- Addressing barriers to responsible innovation December 17, 2021
- Enabling trustworthy innovation by assuring AI systems December 8, 2021